Olympic On-Site, llc
What is the process for getting a septic system installed?
1. The first step in this process is to perform a site and soils evaluation. We will come out with someone from the County and our excavator to perform the soils evaluation.
2. Septic Design. Begins once we receive the fee for the system design, also based on our current workload. Design process takes 1-2 weeks after we begin.
3. Permit. For a repair permit, this can take approximately one week. For new construction this may take 4-5 weeks.
4. Once the approved permit is received from the county, we will send it to contractors for bidding. The contractors will send you their bids directly and you will select which contractor you want to do the installation.
5. Once the installation is complete, the installer will contact our office for final inspection of the system.
Copyright © Olympic On-Site. All rights reserved.